Support Forums
What features to use for User prompt popup pages?

Popup pages can appear because of a button click, but is there a way to get a popup to appear based on a set of conditions? The way you get the access denied popup if you haven't logged in. I want to prompt users to correct the action that has prevented an action if possible. Is there something possible that is different than the alarm popup bage, thats more simliar to the login prompt? Would that option also be able to have widgets or buttons that help correct the actions?6447d2f2838e4
6447d2f283399

Popup pages can appear because of a button click, but is there a way to get a popup to appear based on a set of conditions? The way you get the access denied popup if you haven't logged in. I want to prompt users to correct the action that has prevented an action if possible. Is there something possible that is different than the alarm popup bage, thats more simliar to the login prompt? Would that option also be able to have widgets or buttons that help correct the actions?![6447d2f2838e4](serve/attachment&path=6447d2f2838e4) ![6447d2f283399](serve/attachment&path=6447d2f283399)

I'm not sure if is the most efficient way to do it, but it seems like learning about modules may be the way to accomplish this. Maybe a short way to do it is to create a page how I want it to look and find the code that starts the page in the src file, and edit how it opens?

I'm not sure if is the most efficient way to do it, but it seems like learning about modules may be the way to accomplish this. Maybe a short way to do it is to create a page how I want it to look and find the code that starts the page in the src file, and edit how it opens?

If you are only looking to perform this on a specific page then I'd consider page script to check conditions such as a forum validation and then use that to either enable a button or to launch an error page vs an action page depening on conditions.

If this should run on multiple pages, consider a module.

The page launch code is below:

\DisplayManager\ShowPage("CustomPage", Popup);
If you are only looking to perform this on a specific page then I'd consider page script to check conditions such as a forum validation and then use that to either enable a button or to launch an error page vs an action page depening on conditions. If this should run on multiple pages, consider a module. The page launch code is below: ```` \DisplayManager\ShowPage("CustomPage", Popup); ````

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Thanks Dave! I'll have to try out these options. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Thanks Dave! I'll have to try out these options. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft