Support Forums
KIOSK Mode

Does VTScada support KIOSK mode in windows? Has anyone implemented it? Help me out. I want to run VTScada in KIOSK mode

Does VTScada support KIOSK mode in windows? Has anyone implemented it? Help me out. I want to run VTScada in KIOSK mode

Yes, it is supported. The typical benefit is to lock down the available applications and also use the Windows popup keyboard with a touch screen. You can configure windows the launch VTScada at startup and then configure one or more VTScada apps to automatically start.

Yes, it is supported. The typical benefit is to lock down the available applications and also use the Windows popup keyboard with a touch screen. You can configure windows the launch VTScada at startup and then configure one or more VTScada apps to automatically start.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Thanks for the solution Dave!! Please help me out on how to configure windows to launch VTScada at startup?

Thanks for the solution Dave!! Please help me out on how to configure windows to launch VTScada at startup?
edited May 30 '23 at 4:26 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft