Support Forums
Error loading MIBs

I have problem connecting the SNMP driver to VTScada as well as importing the MIB file. Is there a way to troubleshoot the driver connection and the error for loading the MIBs under the SNMP address?
My port is valid but my SNMP driver is invalid.
Thanks for the help in advance.

I have problem connecting the SNMP driver to VTScada as well as importing the MIB file. Is there a way to troubleshoot the driver connection and the error for loading the MIBs under the SNMP address? My port is valid but my SNMP driver is invalid. Thanks for the help in advance.
edited Nov 1 '17 at 2:53 am

Typically, issues with the SMNP driver are a result of an incomplete file set or error in the MIB file. Have you tried loading the MIB file using the iReasoning MIB Browser to ensure the file is complete and error-free?

Typically, issues with the SMNP driver are a result of an incomplete file set or error in the MIB file. Have you tried loading the MIB file using the iReasoning MIB Browser to ensure the file is complete and error-free?

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft