Support Forums
Do disabled tags count towards the licensed tag count?

Question from a customer - i.e. Site1 has 2 booster pumps and site2 only has 1, however my tree has the possibility for handling up to 4. Would disabling the two unused booster pumps tags in these instances count towards the used tag count?

Question from a customer - i.e. Site1 has 2 booster pumps and site2 only has 1, however my tree has the possibility for handling up to 4. Would disabling the two unused booster pumps tags in these instances count towards the used tag count?

Answer: No, disabled tags don't count towards the licensed tag count.

Answer: No, disabled tags don't count towards the licensed tag count.

Blair,

If we have tags whose start condition is based on a parameter, what happens when the app is launched?

For example, Say Pump_4_Running is set to start if its parent's Number_Of_Pumps parameter is greater than or equal to 4. When the program launches, does this tag briefly start until its condition is resolved or does it never start at all? Would our license throw an error if this briefly pushed us over the limit?

Blair, If we have tags whose start condition is based on a parameter, what happens when the app is launched? For example, Say Pump_4_Running is set to start if its parent's Number_Of_Pumps parameter is greater than or equal to 4. When the program launches, does this tag briefly start until its condition is resolved or does it never start at all? Would our license throw an error if this briefly pushed us over the limit?

Tags will never start and therefore will not briefly increase the tag count during startup.

Tags will never start and therefore will not briefly increase the tag count during startup.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft