Support Forums
Edit Tag Properties without accessing to Tag Browser

Hi, Is there a way to edit the alarm set point for Analog Status Tag without accessing to Tag Browser? I would to set up a Numeric Value Widget for alarm set point on Page in order for user to edit if they are unable to access to Tag Browser. I tried to set up a Linked Tag Widget but unable to select property tag after configuring according to the guide available.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Hi, Is there a way to edit the alarm set point for Analog Status Tag without accessing to Tag Browser? I would to set up a Numeric Value Widget for alarm set point on Page in order for user to edit if they are unable to access to Tag Browser. I tried to set up a Linked Tag Widget but unable to select property tag after configuring according to the guide available. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Try creating an analog control tag and linking the Low or High Alarm Setpoint to that. From there you can draw the analog control tag as either a numeric entry box or some other type of control surface. It's best if you can get a PLC address to store the alarm setpoint. Let us know if you still have issues and we can set up a webinar to work through the configuration.

Try creating an analog control tag and linking the Low or High Alarm Setpoint to that. From there you can draw the analog control tag as either a numeric entry box or some other type of control surface. It's best if you can get a PLC address to store the alarm setpoint. Let us know if you still have issues and we can set up a webinar to work through the configuration.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft