Support Forums
Scrollable window

Hi,

I'd like to add a vertical scrollbar to my window so I can see the elements outside that window scope. I am able to display the scrollbar using VScrollbar. As I understand, VScrollbar returns a numeric value representing its position.

I tried using WindowOptions to make a vertical translation equal to my scrollbar position to no avail.

Could you tell me how to properly use VScrollbar?

Thank you

Hi, I'd like to add a vertical scrollbar to my window so I can see the elements outside that window scope. I am able to display the scrollbar using VScrollbar. As I understand, VScrollbar returns a numeric value representing its position. I tried using WindowOptions to make a vertical translation equal to my scrollbar position to no avail. Could you tell me how to properly use VScrollbar? Thank you

Try going to the application settings and setting the Application Window Behavior to Fixed Size Window. Then you can set the Application Window Size to be roughly the height of your long page (larger than the screen resolution). Then ensure that 'Stretch contents of page to fit available area' is deselected. Apply those settings and see if that helps.

Try going to the application settings and setting the Application Window Behavior to Fixed Size Window. Then you can set the Application Window Size to be roughly the height of your long page (larger than the screen resolution). Then ensure that 'Stretch contents of page to fit available area' is deselected. Apply those settings and see if that helps.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Thanks for the reply!

It did work but now the window isn't resizable anymore. Is there another way to put a scrollbar in a window without that constraint?

Thank you

Thanks for the reply! It did work but now the window isn't resizable anymore. Is there another way to put a scrollbar in a window without that constraint? Thank you

I don't think there is. Typically, we don't see scrollable windows in these applications. Popup windows would be more common.

I don't think there is. Typically, we don't see scrollable windows in these applications. Popup windows would be more common.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft