Support Forums
Text missing in App Manager and Apps

I have just installed VTScada 11.3.10 on a Windows 7 (32-bit).
When it starts, the application manager is missing all text.
Hover notes work OK.
The 'About VTScada' window is blank.
I have restarted windows on the VM but still no text. Any suggestions please? What font does the application manager use?

Thanks.

I have just installed VTScada 11.3.10 on a Windows 7 (32-bit). When it starts, the application manager is missing all text. Hover notes work OK. The 'About VTScada' window is blank. I have restarted windows on the VM but still no text. Any suggestions please? What font does the application manager use? Thanks.

This usually means there is a required Microsoft update that hasn't been installed on the computer. Please ensure that yours windows updates are current (you may have to check a few times to get them all) then reinstall VTScada again and everything should show up correctly

This usually means there is a required Microsoft update that hasn't been installed on the computer. Please ensure that yours windows updates are current (you may have to check a few times to get them all) then reinstall VTScada again and everything should show up correctly

VTScada Technical Support

Thanks Jennifer - it was exactly as you suggested.

Thanks Jennifer - it was exactly as you suggested.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft