Support Forums
Reporting (or Exporting in HDV) every X minutes, with a specific time frame

Good morning,

I am currently working on a VTScada Light License with the goal of being an historian and data collector for a wastewater treatment pilot unit. I have come across the following issues when it comes to exporting/reporting:

What I can do with the HDV:

• Export data for a specified unit time frame (ex: 2 days, 1 week)
  • Export "Time Per Record" to record every X minutes/seconds/etc with the option for averages, minimums, maximums

What I can do with Reports:

• Export continuous raw data when running for a specific timespan (Mar 2nd 3:45PM to April 9th, 10:00AM for example)

What I would like to do is export a file using features from both methods, where I can choose a specific timespan like in the Reports method, but record raw data or averages every X minutes/hours/seconds like I can with the HDV Export. So far, I have not found a way to do this. Is this currently possible?

Best regards,
Alex

Good morning, I am currently working on a VTScada Light License with the goal of being an historian and data collector for a wastewater treatment pilot unit. I have come across the following issues when it comes to exporting/reporting: What I can do with the HDV: - Export data for a specified unit time frame (ex: 2 days, 1 week) - Export "Time Per Record" to record every X minutes/seconds/etc with the option for averages, minimums, maximums What I can do with Reports: - Export continuous raw data when running for a specific timespan (Mar 2nd 3:45PM to April 9th, 10:00AM for example) What I would like to do is export a file using features from both methods, where I can choose a specific timespan like in the Reports method, but record raw data or averages every X minutes/hours/seconds like I can with the HDV Export. So far, I have not found a way to do this. Is this currently possible? Best regards, Alex
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft