Support Forums
Alarm report tag

Need a report to list alarms active in time frame that I can use with a report tag to email to bean counters.

Due to impending weather at multiple locations.

I've been trying to alter the QuarterHour,src example but the help file doesn't say where to save it so I get a file not found error importing it.

Need a report to list alarms active in time frame that I can use with a report tag to email to bean counters. Due to impending weather at multiple locations. I've been trying to alter the QuarterHour,src example but the help file doesn't say where to save it so I get a file not found error importing it.

Century Control Systems, Inc. www.centurycontrolsystems-inc.com

Put the source file in the main application folder. Modify the plug in section of approot.src to point to the source file

[ (PLUGINS) {===== Modules added to other base system modules =====}

15MinSnap Module "15MinSnap.SRC";

]

The click the Import File Changes button for the application on the Application Manager. Note that this NOT the same as the Import\Export files in Application Configuration.

The first imports the file and compiles it. The second just brings a file under version control to be sync'd through the various servers.

Put the source file in the main application folder. Modify the plug in section of approot.src to point to the source file [ (PLUGINS) {===== Modules added to other base system modules =====} 15MinSnap Module "15MinSnap.SRC"; ] The click the Import File Changes button for the application on the Application Manager. Note that this NOT the same as the Import\Export files in Application Configuration. The first imports the file and compiles it. The second just brings a file under version control to be sync'd through the various servers.

Doug Spurrell

You should be able to use the Pump Activity report with Digital status tags. Select the report and change the Type droplist to Digital Status rather than Pump Status.

You should be able to use the Pump Activity report with Digital status tags. Select the report and change the Type droplist to Digital Status rather than Pump Status.

Doug Spurrell

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft