Support Forums
Siemens Logo8

I want to establish a connection with a Siemens Logo! 8 PLC and in VTScada I use the Siemens S7-200 driver, Rack 0 Slot 2, CP Type None, ISO Over TCP.

What are the TSAP values I have to use in the connection setting of the LOGO 8 module (Its a somewhat older model at FS2 level)
and what is the memory mapping I must use to read Flag M1

I want to establish a connection with a Siemens Logo! 8 PLC and in VTScada I use the Siemens S7-200 driver, Rack 0 Slot 2, CP Type None, ISO Over TCP. What are the TSAP values I have to use in the connection setting of the LOGO 8 module (Its a somewhat older model at FS2 level) and what is the memory mapping I must use to read Flag M1

Thanks for your help and I will also try to connect via Modbus TCP but I managed to make a connection to the Logo PLC via the S7 driver!

My settings for Logo!8:
Firmware version 0BA8 Standard V1.08.02

Ethernet Connection
Local Properties (Server) TSAP 20.00
Remote Properties (Client) TSAP 03.02

Communication with VTScada in my test setup via Flags M1, M2 and VM Word addres 2.

For VTScada the connection is made via TCP/IP Port Number 102 and Driver Siemens S7 PLC Options: S7-200, ISO over TCP, OP Mode, Rack 0 Slot 2, CP Type None, Store Last Output Values.
and I can write to input Flag M1 via address M0.0, read from output Flag M1 via address M0.1 and Read/Write to VM word address 2 via address VW1.

Thanks for your help and I will also try to connect via Modbus TCP but I managed to make a connection to the Logo PLC via the S7 driver! My settings for Logo!8: Firmware version 0BA8 Standard V1.08.02 Ethernet Connection Local Properties (Server) TSAP 20.00 Remote Properties (Client) TSAP 03.02 Communication with VTScada in my test setup via Flags M1, M2 and VM Word addres 2. For VTScada the connection is made via TCP/IP Port Number 102 and Driver Siemens S7 PLC Options: S7-200, ISO over TCP, OP Mode, Rack 0 Slot 2, CP Type None, Store Last Output Values. and I can write to input Flag M1 via address M0.0, read from output Flag M1 via address M0.1 and Read/Write to VM word address 2 via address VW1.

Hi Pieter,

Using VTScada:

• Are you able to read input (IW0) and output (QW0) word ?
  • Are you able to read/write bloc address such as B001... ?

Thanks!

Hi Pieter, Using VTScada: - Are you able to read input (IW0) and output (QW0) word ? - Are you able to read/write bloc address such as B001... ? Thanks!

Hi Patrick.

Yes, Via network connections I read analog inputs and digital inputs and outputs. I do not use analog output but but I see no reason why it should not work.

Via VM mapping I do read/write block addresses such as B001 ... to set Amplification, Integration time, pulswith, etc.

Hi Patrick. Yes, Via network connections I read analog inputs and digital inputs and outputs. I do not use analog output but but I see no reason why it should not work. Via VM mapping I do read/write block addresses such as B001 ... to set Amplification, Integration time, pulswith, etc.

Hi Pieter,

I always get the error code 262 (connection timeout).

66168bcbecf3c
66168bcbf37ce
66168bcc015cd

I've done config like you describe... is there something that need to be enabled in the Siemens Logo ?

Hi Pieter, I always get the error code 262 (connection timeout). ![66168bcbecf3c](serve/attachment&path=66168bcbecf3c) ![66168bcbf37ce](serve/attachment&path=66168bcbf37ce) ![66168bcc015cd](serve/attachment&path=66168bcc015cd) I've done config like you describe... is there something that need to be enabled in the Siemens Logo ?

It's not a Logo programmed by our company... I went online and they didn't enable the S7 Access... It might all work, but the problem is from the Logo configuration...

Thanks for replying!

It's not a Logo programmed by our company... I went online and they didn't enable the S7 Access... It might all work, but the problem is from the Logo configuration... Thanks for replying!

It has been some time that I made the connection between Siemens LOGO and VTSCADA and I forgot the fine details....

If setiing the S7 enable did not solve the issue I can send you a application that works with LOGO & VTSCADA.

It has been some time that I made the connection between Siemens LOGO and VTSCADA and I forgot the fine details.... If setiing the S7 enable did not solve the issue I can send you a application that works with LOGO & VTSCADA.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft