Support Forums
ODBC Xlreporter server failed to connect to VTscada

Hi,

I have followed all instructions to connect Xlreporter to VTscada but without success! why is that? DSN is not connecting to VTscada at all! is there any support team that can have team viewer session to help or I may send change-set file to try?

Regards

Hussain

Hi, I have followed all instructions to connect Xlreporter to VTscada but without success! why is that? DSN is not connecting to VTscada at all! is there any support team that can have team viewer session to help or I may send change-set file to try? Regards Hussain

What error message are you getting when you try to test the DSN connection? We need to get that working before XLReporter will work. You should review all the steps in the help docs for setting up an ODBC connection. We need to get the DSN working before XLReporter will work.

What error message are you getting when you try to test the DSN connection? We need to get that working before XLReporter will work. You should review all the steps in the help docs for setting up an ODBC connection. We need to get the DSN working before XLReporter will work.

Doug Spurrell

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft