Support Forums
Omron CJ2 FINS

Hello, I am evaluating VTScada for our facility and am working with the scadalight. I have not worked with Omron Plcs in many years and need some information.
My plc has some levels which are stored in a data area (ie D0700). The PLC resides on our network (ie 192.168.10.20). From the program, I do know they set the port to 2120 instead of the default 9600. I am not sure which settings to use in the driver configuration and then finally the tag configuration. I am trying to follow the manual, but am not sure I am understanding it clearly. Is it possible to get some screenshots of a setup based on my example?

Hello, I am evaluating VTScada for our facility and am working with the scadalight. I have not worked with Omron Plcs in many years and need some information. My plc has some levels which are stored in a data area (ie D0700). The PLC resides on our network (ie 192.168.10.20). From the program, I do know they set the port to 2120 instead of the default 9600. I am not sure which settings to use in the driver configuration and then finally the tag configuration. I am trying to follow the manual, but am not sure I am understanding it clearly. Is it possible to get some screenshots of a setup based on my example?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft