General Discussions
Close Popup Window

I've created a Numeric Keypad popup page (meant to be touchscreen friendly) and have created a GUIButton that when pressed is supposed to Close the Popup Window. I thought the Slay(Self()) should work but it seems to be ignored. It should be a simple thing but I've been stuck on this for a while now. I'll have to close the window after the user presses my "Enter" button as well. The "Close Page" widget's label is too small and color is wrong. Can someone tell me what I am missing?

Thanks!

I've created a Numeric Keypad popup page (meant to be touchscreen friendly) and have created a GUIButton that when pressed is supposed to Close the Popup Window. I thought the Slay(Self()) should work but it seems to be ignored. It should be a simple thing but I've been stuck on this for a while now. I'll have to close the window after the user presses my "Enter" button as well. The "Close Page" widget's label is too small and color is wrong. Can someone tell me what I am missing? Thanks!

You're looking for the StopPage function. (documented) Keep your GUIButton and use this instead of Slay().

But the bit about catching the Enter button as a trigger worries me though. Typically in VTScada, Enter simply means "I'm done typing. Process what I wrote now."
Catching that keystroke and closing the page might interfere with your data entry.

You're looking for the StopPage function. (documented) Keep your GUIButton and use this instead of Slay(). But the bit about catching the Enter button as a trigger worries me though. Typically in VTScada, Enter simply means "I'm done typing. Process what I wrote now." Catching that keystroke and closing the page might interfere with your data entry.

Thanks Andrew!

I have it set up so that when my "ENTER" button is clicked ("Enter" is just a label on the button) , a module is called to finalize everything before closing the window.

Thanks Andrew! I have it set up so that when my "ENTER" button is clicked ("Enter" is just a label on the button) , a module is called to finalize everything before closing the window.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft