Support Forums
GESRTP comms issues

I am in need of help establishing comms to a PLC via the GESRTP driver. I have added a driver to the main area and added children to it as shown in the attached pic. Can anyone tell me what value 26 means in the driver value? If I unplug the PLC the value changes to 2. Also another issue I have is what control do I need to turn on/off bits within the PLC? I have added a toggle switch widget to the project and attempt to assign it a digital tag and VT SCADA gives me an error that the tag does not support the widget. How do I turn on/off say %I1? Thank you
5f8d0f69b421a

I am in need of help establishing comms to a PLC via the GESRTP driver. I have added a driver to the main area and added children to it as shown in the attached pic. Can anyone tell me what value 26 means in the driver value? If I unplug the PLC the value changes to 2. Also another issue I have is what control do I need to turn on/off bits within the PLC? I have added a toggle switch widget to the project and attempt to assign it a digital tag and VT SCADA gives me an error that the tag does not support the widget. How do I turn on/off say %I1? Thank you ![5f8d0f69b421a](serve/attachment&path=5f8d0f69b421a)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft