General Discussions
OPC-DA Writes very Slow

I'm communicating with an ABB AC800M PLC using the OPC-DA Driver in VTScada. When reading tags, I can increase the "scan rate" in the tag itself, and as long as the OPC server is properly configured, I can get updated values as frequently as I need them.

Pushbuttons on the other hand are "written" to the OPC Server, and there is a 1 second delay at least from pushbutton press to the time the output is set. Under the driver properties, under the OPC tab I have "use tag scan interval" selected. However, I have tried unchecking this, and using asynchronous updates and neither makes a difference.

Is there a way I can change the update rate to bits/values written to the OPC Server by VTScada?

I'm communicating with an ABB AC800M PLC using the OPC-DA Driver in VTScada. When reading tags, I can increase the "scan rate" in the tag itself, and as long as the OPC server is properly configured, I can get updated values as frequently as I need them. Pushbuttons on the other hand are "written" to the OPC Server, and there is a 1 second delay at least from pushbutton press to the time the output is set. Under the driver properties, under the OPC tab I have "use tag scan interval" selected. However, I have tried unchecking this, and using asynchronous updates and neither makes a difference. Is there a way I can change the update rate to bits/values written to the OPC Server by VTScada?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft