General Discussions
Generate a Current Month and Previous Month Volume From Total Volume Tag

Basically i have a Total Volume Tag I want to snapshot it into Current Month and Previous Month Calculation Tags on the 1st of the month at 8am.

Volume = 1000
Snap = 500
Cmonth = Volume - Snap

At the rollover time move the Cmonth to the Pmonth
and then move the Volume into the Snap.

Does anyone have any good ideas in how to do this in VTScada?

Thanks,

Basically i have a Total Volume Tag I want to snapshot it into Current Month and Previous Month Calculation Tags on the 1st of the month at 8am. Volume = 1000 Snap = 500 Cmonth = Volume - Snap At the rollover time move the Cmonth to the Pmonth and then move the Volume into the Snap. Does anyone have any good ideas in how to do this in VTScada? Thanks,
edited Apr 12 '21 at 5:30 pm

Use a trigger tag for this. You can choose the source and destination tags. If you want to do a handful of actions at the same time then you can have the trigger activate a multi-write tag.

You can also check out the statistics tags and use the same Trigger to write those calculations to an I/O & Calc tag at scheduled intervals where they will be, by default, stored in the historian.

Let me know if this answers your question or if you could use some additional support here. smile

Use a trigger tag for this. You can choose the source and destination tags. If you want to do a handful of actions at the same time then you can have the trigger activate a multi-write tag. You can also check out the statistics tags and use the same Trigger to write those calculations to an I/O & Calc tag at scheduled intervals where they will be, by default, stored in the historian. Let me know if this answers your question or if you could use some additional support here. :)

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Thanks Dave, that works simpler then trying to do it all in expressions.

Thanks Dave, that works simpler then trying to do it all in expressions.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft