General Discussions
Pump Tiles Enable/Disabed on screen

I have created context groups for Pump1, Pump2, Pump3...and so on in the tag browser.
My aim is to on idol studio screen Pump tiles is enabled/disabled accordingly context tags enable/disable.
e.g. If I have enabled context tags for pump1 & pump2 only then only 2 pump tiles widgets will be shown on the screen. Rest will disappear.

60a638885cb72
How can I achieve this ?

I have created context groups for Pump1, Pump2, Pump3...and so on in the tag browser. My aim is to on idol studio screen Pump tiles is enabled/disabled accordingly context tags enable/disable. e.g. If I have enabled context tags for pump1 & pump2 only then only 2 pump tiles widgets will be shown on the screen. Rest will disappear. ![60a638885cb72](serve/attachment&path=60a638885cb72) How can I achieve this ?

Hey Ketul,

Don't know if it is what you are looking for but for my pumps, I use the "Tag_Start_Condition" parameter tied to the opacity. Below is an example......

If you are familiar with parameterized pages, then specify the tags that will be selected for the particular page.... Under the widget that will be used for that parameter selection, right click on the Widget, Select Properties, Click on Opacity, Use the Parameter option, and in the drop down menu select the Parameter that the widget will use, then use the "Tag_Start_Condition" selection under the parameters folder. When the start condition of the tag is 1, the widget will be visible, and if the tag start condition is 0 (Disabled) then the widget will not be visible.

I also used the same as above to move my widgets or modules around if they are not active so that there are not empty spaces in between widgets that are visible. If there is an easier way to do this and you find it, then Id like to know too haha but hey, this has worked very well for me.

Hope this helps!

611f09379f75f

Hey Ketul, Don't know if it is what you are looking for but for my pumps, I use the "Tag_Start_Condition" parameter tied to the opacity. Below is an example...... If you are familiar with parameterized pages, then specify the tags that will be selected for the particular page.... Under the widget that will be used for that parameter selection, right click on the Widget, Select Properties, Click on Opacity, Use the Parameter option, and in the drop down menu select the Parameter that the widget will use, then use the "Tag_Start_Condition" selection under the parameters folder. When the start condition of the tag is 1, the widget will be visible, and if the tag start condition is 0 (Disabled) then the widget will not be visible. I also used the same as above to move my widgets or modules around if they are not active so that there are not empty spaces in between widgets that are visible. If there is an easier way to do this and you find it, then Id like to know too haha but hey, this has worked very well for me. Hope this helps! ![611f09379f75f](serve/attachment&path=611f09379f75f)

Hi AC Salyers,

Can you please tell me the steps to follow?
Sorry, I am not much aware much about parameterized pages.
Or can you show me how can I do it?

Hi AC Salyers, Can you please tell me the steps to follow? Sorry, I am not much aware much about parameterized pages. Or can you show me how can I do it?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft