General Discussions
Parameterized Pages

I have created parameterized pages. I have assign parameter values in it of my created own tag type.

When I open my parameterized popup pages it looks like as below.
In which "SOV-1 Status" is just a text.
60f968cab0c85

How can I make this text as parameterized text so that when I open my pages it will show me SOV 1 Status, SOV 2 Staus, and so on...

In my tag link widget I need to set text as parameterized text.
60f969ad60feb

In my created own tag type this tag is available.
60f9695e72fea

I have created parameterized pages. I have assign parameter values in it of my created own tag type. When I open my parameterized popup pages it looks like as below. In which **"SOV-1 Status"** is just a text. ![60f968cab0c85](serve/attachment&path=60f968cab0c85) How can I make this text as parameterized text so that when I open my pages it will show me **SOV 1 Status**, **SOV 2 Staus**, and so on... In my tag link widget I need to set text as parameterized text. ![60f969ad60feb](serve/attachment&path=60f969ad60feb) In my created own tag type this tag is available. ![60f9695e72fea](serve/attachment&path=60f9695e72fea)
edited Jul 22 '21 at 1:52 pm

Go to the properties for the text and select parameter from the dropdown. Then click through to select the tag and the tag name from the dropdown. I have shown most of that in the image below:

60f971e3bee99

Go to the properties for the text and select parameter from the dropdown. Then click through to select the tag and the tag name from the dropdown. I have shown most of that in the image below: ![60f971e3bee99](serve/attachment&path=60f971e3bee99)

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Yes, that I have tried but it is not getting updated all text automatically on the popup page when it's open.
I have chosen ShortName parameter in Text. It only got shown on Station 1 popup page.

60fa44965dc6e

On station 2 page it also shows as SOV 1 Status only.
How can I make it update automatically on every popup page accordingly?

Do I need to set any parameter or value for it?

Yes, that I have tried but it is not getting updated all text automatically on the popup page when it's open. I have chosen ShortName parameter in Text. It only got shown on Station 1 popup page. ![60fa44965dc6e](serve/attachment&path=60fa44965dc6e) On station 2 page it also shows as SOV 1 Status only. How can I make it update automatically on every popup page accordingly? Do I need to set any parameter or value for it?
edited Jul 23 '21 at 5:40 am

I have shown in my Station tag template in which I have created a tag named with SOV-1 Status only. so in all Stations, it showing SOV-1 Status only.

How can I make some fency stuff here with tag names based on Station?
For the Station1 tree structure my tag taking SOV-1 Status, in Station2 tree structure tag name like SOV-2 Status, and in Station3 SOV-3 Status Accordingly...

Is there any workaround for it to do it automatically?

60fa493042775

I have shown in my Station tag template in which I have created a tag named with SOV-1 Status only. so in all Stations, it showing SOV-1 Status only. How can I make some fency stuff here with tag names based on Station? For the Station1 tree structure my tag taking SOV-1 Status, in Station2 tree structure tag name like SOV-2 Status, and in Station3 SOV-3 Status Accordingly... Is there any workaround for it to do it automatically? ![60fa493042775](serve/attachment&path=60fa493042775)

Ah, well, you have defined your type for that to be the tag name, so it will always use SOV-1 Status.

I would suggest changing that child tag to be SOV Status or something. Then, have that child tag's description be the parents ShortName (..\ShortName) or Description (\GetPhrase(..\Description) and then in the Graphics widget, change the referenced paramater to be SOV Status' Description and not the ShortName.

There are lots of ways to solve this problem though. You can also add a paramater of the parent and change it and reference that inside the graphics as well.

Ah, well, you have defined your type for that to be the tag name, so it will always use SOV-1 Status. I would suggest changing that child tag to be SOV Status or something. Then, have that child tag's description be the parents ShortName (..\ShortName) or Description (\GetPhrase(..\Description) and then in the Graphics widget, change the referenced paramater to be SOV Status' Description and not the ShortName. There are lots of ways to solve this problem though. You can also add a paramater of the parent and change it and reference that inside the graphics as well.
edited Jul 26 '21 at 11:38 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft