General Discussions
Link Image to the Tags

I want to link the Image to the tags as like widgets and I want to change image colors accordingly to tag values.

I have created one I/O calculation tag having a Digital type.
I want to take blowers images available from Images in Idea studio.

613f0e5a62503

I want to link the IO calculation (digital) tag to this image and I want to change its color accordingly tag values same as like widgets available in idea studio. (0-red, 1-green)

How can I do this?

I want to link the Image to the tags as like widgets and I want to change image colors accordingly to tag values. I have created one I/O calculation tag having a Digital type. I want to take blowers images available from Images in Idea studio. ![613f0e5a62503](serve/attachment&path=613f0e5a62503) I want to link the IO calculation (digital) tag to this image and I want to change its color accordingly tag values same as like widgets available in idea studio. (0-red, 1-green) How can I do this?

Here are the simple steps to do this:

1. In the idea studio, open the images tab on the left pane. Drag and drop your custom image in there to import it.
  2. Next switch to the widgets tag, draw a pump or any widget with the behaviour you are looking for.
  3. Right-click on the widget to open the properties. There you will see a button to select your own image. Simply select the image you imported.

Let me know if this does what you are looking for. smile

Here are the simple steps to do this: 1. In the idea studio, open the images tab on the left pane. Drag and drop your custom image in there to import it. 2. Next switch to the widgets tag, draw a pump or any widget with the behaviour you are looking for. 3. Right-click on the widget to open the properties. There you will see a button to select your own image. Simply select the image you imported. Let me know if this does what you are looking for. :)

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft