DigitalControl
DigitalInput
DigitalOutput
DigitalStatus
Pump
RateOfChangeTag
SelectorSwitch
StringIO

The licensed tag count is the sum of all licensed tags in running VTScada applications.

Have questions about your tag count? feel free to post it here.

As of 2017-02-10, only the following tag types count against your license: AnalogControl AnalogInput AnalogOutput AnalogStatus DigitalControl DigitalInput DigitalOutput DigitalStatus Pump RateOfChangeTag SelectorSwitch StringIO The licensed tag count is the sum of all licensed tags in running VTScada applications. Have questions about your tag count? feel free to post it here.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Selector Switch counts?

Ouch, so to toggle b3:3/0 from VTscada I'll have to use up two tags?
One Selector switch and a digital status?

Selector Switch counts? Ouch, so to toggle b3:3/0 from VTscada I'll have to use up two tags? One Selector switch and a digital status?

Century Control Systems, Inc. www.centurycontrolsystems-inc.com

The selector switch tag counts because it can write directly to an address. The write address is in the positions tab on this tag. I don't think you will need your digital status as well.

The selector switch tag counts because it can write directly to an address. The write address is in the positions tab on this tag. I don't think you will need your digital status as well.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

You won't need the status tag just for control, but you will if you require separate feedback for the switch - the user can change the HOA on the device, for example.

You won't need the status tag just for control, but you will if you require separate feedback for the switch - the user can change the HOA on the device, for example.

Doug Spurrell

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft