Support Forums
Allen Bradley communication

Hello, I use VTScada Free and try to communicate with Micro 820 through CIP protocol.
I downloaded your sample, and can see that it connects to plc.

But I can't figure out how can I pass my tags.
CCW understands tags as variables. I must give a variable name and then use it.

VTScada asks for address.
I tried to pass the names I have given to variables but, no luck.

Thank you

Hello, I use VTScada Free and try to communicate with Micro 820 through CIP protocol. I downloaded your sample, and can see that it connects to plc. But I can't figure out how can I pass my tags. CCW understands tags as variables. I must give a variable name and then use it. VTScada asks for address. I tried to pass the names I have given to variables but, no luck. Thank you

The Micro 800 series use a special version of our CIP driver that is not part of the base product as yet. Please send a note to support@trihedral.com and request the Driver Pack layer and we can send it to you.

Note that our office is closed on July 03 for the Canada Day holiday so the soonest it might be sent will be Tuesday.

The Micro 800 series use a special version of our CIP driver that is not part of the base product as yet. Please send a note to support@trihedral.com and request the Driver Pack layer and we can send it to you. Note that our office is closed on July 03 for the Canada Day holiday so the soonest it might be sent will be Tuesday.

Doug Spurrell

Hello, thanks for your help.
I have sent an email, to support but I think it went to the spam folder.

Is it convenient for you to let them know?

Best regards

Hello, thanks for your help. I have sent an email, to support but I think it went to the spam folder. Is it convenient for you to let them know? Best regards

This and a copy of the ODBC install was sent to your Gmail on July 04? I just resend it.

This and a copy of the ODBC install was sent to your Gmail on July 04? I just resend it.

Doug Spurrell

Hello, yes my mail was the problem.
I found them in spam.
I just did not expect this because our previous communication was ok.

Best regards

Hello, yes my mail was the problem. I found them in spam. I just did not expect this because our previous communication was ok. Best regards
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft