Support Forums
Use push button as set value button

Is there any way to use a normal push button the same way as the set value button? or maybe a set value hotbox?
The default set value button is basic and too default doesn't look good in my current project.

Is there any way to use a normal push button the same way as the set value button? or maybe a set value hotbox? The default set value button is basic and too default doesn't look good in my current project.

You could assign the pushbutton to a trigger tag. Then create a multi-write tag that executes based on the trigger tag. Kind of laborious but doesn't cost you any licensed tags.

You could assign the pushbutton to a trigger tag. Then create a multi-write tag that executes based on the trigger tag. Kind of laborious but doesn't cost you any licensed tags.

That's one thing that took me a while to get used to. Most other software lets you run a little script when a button is pressed or released. Example: on release, TAG1 = TAG2. Now my mind has to go to how to execute a multi-write tag instead.

That's one thing that took me a while to get used to. Most other software lets you run a little script when a button is pressed or released. Example: on release, TAG1 = TAG2. Now my mind has to go to how to execute a multi-write tag instead.
edited Jun 13 at 3:52 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft