Support Forums
Image Ghosting

Hello,

I am using VTScada Light and I am encountering an issue where with I am getting ghosting of the images I am using tags to rotate.

I was wondering if anyone encountered this before.

6352a8ab0f061

Hello, I am using VTScada Light and I am encountering an issue where with I am getting ghosting of the images I am using tags to rotate. I was wondering if anyone encountered this before. ![6352a8ab0f061](serve/attachment&path=6352a8ab0f061)

Work Around.

I created a white box behind everything and tied its rotation to a tag value. I set the scaling to be really low (0-1 degree). That way every time the rotation would update the blank rectangle would be redrawn overwriting the ghosting.

Work Around. I created a white box behind everything and tied its rotation to a tag value. I set the scaling to be really low (0-1 degree). That way every time the rotation would update the blank rectangle would be redrawn overwriting the ghosting.

What version of VTScada are you using and can you put your expression in the thread so we can see how you have gone about this? I'm not able to reproduce this using the following code. Note if you update the tag reference to your tag, you could paste the following onto your page to see if this works for you.

Replace 'BuildingA\MyDriver\ArrowPosition' with the full path to your tag.

GUIPolygon(814, 196, 914, 146,
             1, 1, 1, 1, 1 { Scaling              },
             0, PickValid([<BuildingA\MyDriver\ArrowPosition>], 0)          { Movement             },
             1, 0          { Visibility, Reserved },
             0, 0, 0       { Selectability        },
             Brush("<FFA0A0A0>", 0, 1), Pen("<FF000000>", 1, 1),
             Path(1,
                  Vertex(1, 
                         Point(0, 14, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(0, 14, Invalid, Invalid)),
                  Vertex(1, 
                         Point(50, 14, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(50, 14, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(50, 14, Invalid, Invalid)),
                  Vertex(1, 
                         Point(50, 0, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(50, 0, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(50, 0, Invalid, Invalid)),
                  Vertex(1, 
                         Point(100, 25, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(100, 25, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(100, 25, Invalid, Invalid)),
                  Vertex(1, 
                         Point(50, 50, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(50, 50, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(50, 50, Invalid, Invalid)),
                  Vertex(1, 
                         Point(50, 36, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(50, 36, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(50, 36, Invalid, Invalid)),
                  Vertex(1, 
                         Point(0, 36, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(0, 36, Invalid, Invalid),
                         Point(0, 36, Invalid, Invalid)),
                  Vertex(1, 
                         Point(0, 14, Invalid, Invalid))));
What version of VTScada are you using and can you put your expression in the thread so we can see how you have gone about this? I&#039;m not able to reproduce this using the following code. Note if you update the tag reference to your tag, you could paste the following onto your page to see if this works for you. Replace &#039;BuildingA\MyDriver\ArrowPosition&#039; with the full path to your tag. ```` GUIPolygon(814, 196, 914, 146, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 { Scaling }, 0, PickValid([&lt;BuildingA\MyDriver\ArrowPosition&gt;], 0) { Movement }, 1, 0 { Visibility, Reserved }, 0, 0, 0 { Selectability }, Brush(&quot;&lt;FFA0A0A0&gt;&quot;, 0, 1), Pen(&quot;&lt;FF000000&gt;&quot;, 1, 1), Path(1, Vertex(1, Point(0, 14, Invalid, Invalid), Point(0, 14, Invalid, Invalid), Point(0, 14, Invalid, Invalid)), Vertex(1, Point(50, 14, Invalid, Invalid), Point(50, 14, Invalid, Invalid), Point(50, 14, Invalid, Invalid)), Vertex(1, Point(50, 0, Invalid, Invalid), Point(50, 0, Invalid, Invalid), Point(50, 0, Invalid, Invalid)), Vertex(1, Point(100, 25, Invalid, Invalid), Point(100, 25, Invalid, Invalid), Point(100, 25, Invalid, Invalid)), Vertex(1, Point(50, 50, Invalid, Invalid), Point(50, 50, Invalid, Invalid), Point(50, 50, Invalid, Invalid)), Vertex(1, Point(50, 36, Invalid, Invalid), Point(50, 36, Invalid, Invalid), Point(50, 36, Invalid, Invalid)), Vertex(1, Point(0, 36, Invalid, Invalid), Point(0, 36, Invalid, Invalid), Point(0, 36, Invalid, Invalid)), Vertex(1, Point(0, 14, Invalid, Invalid), Point(0, 14, Invalid, Invalid), Point(0, 14, Invalid, Invalid)))); ````

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft