Support Forums
SNMP Application

I configured an application with SNMP, but when I finished I noticed that the application does not receive a response for Gets. I followed the configuration in the VTScada Help
63769000bd7f7

I configured an application with SNMP, but when I finished I noticed that the application does not receive a response for Gets. I followed the configuration in the VTScada Help ![63769000bd7f7](serve/attachment&path=63769000bd7f7)

Hey Othmania, we spoke earlier in the day on the Website Chat. Thanks for posting this.

Error code 21 suggests that there is no connected port. Also, the lack of a value on your port tag suggests this may be an accurate code.

In your tag structure, it appears that the driver is a child of the port, so the default [*Driver] is something I would expect to work. You can try directly connecting the port tag property in the SNMP_Drive tag to your TCP/IP Port tag.

This is just a guess, as I am no expert with SNMP.

Hey Othmania, we spoke earlier in the day on the Website Chat. Thanks for posting this. Error code 21 suggests that there is no connected port. Also, the lack of a value on your port tag suggests this may be an accurate code. In your tag structure, it appears that the driver is a child of the port, so the default [*Driver] is something I would expect to work. You can try directly connecting the port tag property in the SNMP_Drive tag to your TCP/IP Port tag. This is just a guess, as I am no expert with SNMP.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft