Support Forums
HOW TO USE SETBIT

I want to know where should we use SetBit Function and how it can be used. The syntax SetBit(Tag, 2, 1); is not working in my system. Please let me know the correct syntax and where it should be written.

I want to know where should we use SetBit Function and how it can be used. The syntax SetBit(Tag, 2, 1); is not working in my system. Please let me know the correct syntax and where it should be written.

I believe the issue you were having was with where the return value of SetBit() was pointing. For those reading this, this was solved with the user using the LiveChat on our website. More info on SetBit() can be found here.

I believe the issue you were having was with where the return value of SetBit() was pointing. For those reading this, this was solved with the user using the LiveChat on our website. More info on SetBit() can be found [here](https://www.trihedral.com/help/Content/Pro_Functions/SetBit.htm).

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft