Support Forums
Clone from ChangeSet but include trend data & alarm/event history

I was hoping to take an existing VTScada application which has been running for 6 months and create a duplicate copy of the application & its data to run side-by-side on the same PC.

Can this be done? I thought I'd use the "Get from ChangeSet" option but the Wizard doesn't let me rename. The "Clone from ChangeSet" option does however clones don't contain data. Is there a way to copy this over, or another means to accomplish there.

Strange request I know. Thanks for indulging me.

I was hoping to take an existing VTScada application which has been running for 6 months and create a duplicate copy of the application & its data to run side-by-side on the same PC. Can this be done? I thought I'd use the "Get from ChangeSet" option but the Wizard doesn't let me rename. The "Clone from ChangeSet" option does however clones don't contain data. Is there a way to copy this over, or another means to accomplish there. Strange request I know. Thanks for indulging me.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft