General Discussions
Analog Status TAG

I built a Lufkin SAMS controller inside of my VTScada and it automatically built all the TAG's as either Analog Status or Digital Status TAG's (Legacy TAG's) I am trying to set the lowlow / low / high / highhigh limits for the Analog Status points but I found that these types only allow for a Low/High alarm, but in the support document the picture used for this TAG is the Calculations I/O Analog Alarm TAB that has the 4 options instead. Picture attached.

• Is there a way to get the 4 limit options for the Analog Status TAG?
  • Is there a reason that the device tag built the tags as legacy tags?
  • How could I get the 4 limit options in the current TAG's that I have? 63f53a2ec823a
I built a Lufkin SAMS controller inside of my VTScada and it automatically built all the TAG's as either Analog Status or Digital Status TAG's (Legacy TAG's) I am trying to set the lowlow / low / high / highhigh limits for the Analog Status points but I found that these types only allow for a Low/High alarm, but in the support document the picture used for this TAG is the Calculations I/O Analog Alarm TAB that has the 4 options instead. Picture attached. - Is there a way to get the 4 limit options for the Analog Status TAG? - Is there a reason that the device tag built the tags as legacy tags? - How could I get the 4 limit options in the current TAG's that I have? ![63f53a2ec823a](serve/attachment&path=63f53a2ec823a)

The simple way to add the extra alarms is to just add alarm tags as children to these tags. You can then make as many associated alarms as you like.

The simple way to add the extra alarms is to just add alarm tags as children to these tags. You can then make as many associated alarms as you like.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft