General Discussions
Modbus Register Value Read

I want to read Modbus register 62257 value from Holding Register (Function Code 3) with Unsigned16 (U16) data type. How can I write a register address for this with VTScada Modbus Driver?

Driver: VTScada Modbus Compatible Driver
Function Code: FC3
Group: Holding Register
Register Number: 62257
Data Type: U16 (Unsigned16)

Can you please suggest me a Read Address on which I can read the value?
I have tried with 62257/UWord & 462257/UWord but on both, I can not get the values that I want.

(In the Modpoll simulator I can able to read register number 62257 with FC3)

I want to read Modbus register 62257 value from Holding Register (Function Code 3) with Unsigned16 (U16) data type. How can I write a register address for this with VTScada Modbus Driver? Driver: VTScada Modbus Compatible Driver Function Code: FC3 Group: Holding Register Register Number: 62257 Data Type: U16 (Unsigned16) Can you please suggest me a Read Address on which I can read the value? I have tried with 62257/UWord & 462257/UWord but on both, I can not get the values that I want. (In the Modpoll simulator I can able to read register number 62257 with FC3)
edited May 2 '23 at 9:38 am

To read the U16 data type, need to append the Read Address with /UWord. How can I read register number 62257 with FC3 (Holding Register) in VTScada?
I tried with the Read address 62257/UWord but was not able to read values.
In Modpoll I was able to read values on the 62257 register (with FC3).

To read the U16 data type, need to append the Read Address with /UWord. How can I read register number 62257 with FC3 (Holding Register) in VTScada? I tried with the Read address 62257/UWord but was not able to read values. In Modpoll I was able to read values on the 62257 register (with FC3).
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft