Support Forums
Unable to edit Application Properties

I'm trying to enable twilio. Whenever I enter the Application Configuration all the properties are "greyed" out. I can copy and create a non-OEM twilioenable and modify it but I cannot modify the OEM property.

Anyone have any idea why?

I'm trying to enable twilio. Whenever I enter the Application Configuration all the properties are "greyed" out. I can copy and create a non-OEM twilioenable and modify it but I cannot modify the OEM property. Anyone have any idea why?

Those are based on the VTScada default OEM layer properties and can't be edited in your application. If you duplicate a property then your new Application property will override the OEM Layer property but should your property be removed, the existing property value will be used.

Those are based on the VTScada default OEM layer properties and can't be edited in your application. If you duplicate a property then your new Application property will override the OEM Layer property but should your property be removed, the existing property value will be used.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft