Support Forums
Email Reports - Is an "on the fly" recipient list possible?

The report tag has its "email settings" where you can manually add or remove recipients of that report.

I'd like to offer more of a self-serve option where someone can enter their email on a page/popup which would then inject an updated recipient list into the report tag or script.

Parameters or expressions aren't allowed in this field and I have yet to figure out how to push a variable list of email addresses to the Report Info Sheet created by VT (via VT script or VB Macro) during the emailing process.

Has anyone been successful in this?
TIA

The report tag has its "email settings" where you can manually add or remove recipients of that report. I'd like to offer more of a self-serve option where someone can enter their email on a page/popup which would then inject an updated recipient list into the report tag or script. Parameters or expressions aren't allowed in this field and I have yet to figure out how to push a variable list of email addresses to the Report Info Sheet created by VT (via VT script or VB Macro) during the emailing process. Has anyone been successful in this? TIA
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft