General Discussions
VTScada buit in numeric keypad

Why hasn't Trihedral implemented a keypad popup for numeric entries? It's definitely feasible, as I've managed to create my own version. Incorporating this feature directly into numeric entry fields, with an option to enable or disable it, would significantly enhance usability and efficiency.

Why hasn't Trihedral implemented a keypad popup for numeric entries? It's definitely feasible, as I've managed to create my own version. Incorporating this feature directly into numeric entry fields, with an option to enable or disable it, would significantly enhance usability and efficiency.

Do you mind giving a hint on how you did it? Some custom tag widget with a popup box?

Do you mind giving a hint on how you did it? Some custom tag widget with a popup box?

We tend change the default windows 10 popup to the below which includes the number row at he top- though it's still quite busy...

65e9b9a0c3b6c

We tend change the default windows 10 popup to the below which includes the number row at he top- though it's still quite busy... ![65e9b9a0c3b6c](serve/attachment&path=65e9b9a0c3b6c)

ya, wish there was a way to only show a keypad by default. But its nice to be able to have it on a desktop application. No keypad entry is one of the biggest complaints we get when migrating systems to VTScada. Ill share some stuff with you boys when i get some more time.

ya, wish there was a way to only show a keypad by default. But its nice to be able to have it on a desktop application. No keypad entry is one of the biggest complaints we get when migrating systems to VTScada. Ill share some stuff with you boys when i get some more time.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft