General Discussions
Reports as children of custom tag types - tag group

I have a custom tag type, pumpstation, with a few different report tags as children that report on flows and pump activity.

When I create a new pumpstation tag, I always have to go into the child report tags again and create new groups of tags for those reports.

I guess the report tag uses unique tag ids and not relative tag names.

Is there any way to not have to do this manually every time I create a new pumpstation?
Same issue for pen groups. Would save a lot of time.

Thanks.

I have a custom tag type, pumpstation, with a few different report tags as children that report on flows and pump activity. When I create a new pumpstation tag, I always have to go into the child report tags again and create new groups of tags for those reports. I guess the report tag uses unique tag ids and not relative tag names. Is there any way to not have to do this manually every time I create a new pumpstation? Same issue for pen groups. Would save a lot of time. Thanks.

you can use the "Filtered Tag List" tag. it is in the O&G layer so you might be out of luck if your not using it.
Then you can jsut save that tag in you report group and anyhting that matches the filter will automaticlly get aded to the report.

65f49f25d34aa

you can use the "Filtered Tag List" tag. it is in the O&G layer so you might be out of luck if your not using it. Then you can jsut save that tag in you report group and anyhting that matches the filter will automaticlly get aded to the report. ![65f49f25d34aa](serve/attachment&path=65f49f25d34aa)

Thanks Kevin. Not using O&G but I'll ask my local sales guy if he has a way around it.

Thanks Kevin. Not using O&G but I'll ask my local sales guy if he has a way around it.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft