General Discussions
Error installing VTScada LIGHT 12.1.42

I am unable to install version 12.1.42, because when installing, it presents an error extracting an image. I already have version 12.1.34 and I want to upgrade to 12.1.42. What to do?663785838f024

I am unable to install version 12.1.42, because when installing, it presents an error extracting an image. I already have version 12.1.34 and I want to upgrade to 12.1.42. What to do?![663785838f024](serve/attachment&path=663785838f024)

Hi Maiza, Thanks for using VTScada.

The support team recommends the following:

Ask him to right click on the installer and run it as an administrator. Just the installer though. Not VTScada itself.

Looks like something may have a read only flag set. He might also want to turn off any virus scanner while he does the install.

Give that a try!

Hi Maiza, Thanks for using VTScada. The support team recommends the following: > Ask him to right click on the installer and run it as an administrator. Just the installer though. Not VTScada itself. > Looks like something may have a read only flag set. He might also want to turn off any virus scanner while he does the install. Give that a try!

Hi, I tested here again and it didn't work. It showed the same error.

Hi, I tested here again and it didn't work. It showed the same error.

Sorry to hear that. Since version 12.1.44 is now in general release I suggest you download and install that from the VTScadaLIGHT page. https://www.vtscada.com/free-scada-software/

Give that a try.

Sorry to hear that. Since version 12.1.44 is now in general release I suggest you download and install that from the VTScadaLIGHT page. https://www.vtscada.com/free-scada-software/ Give that a try.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft