Support Forums
Multiple Monitor Madness

To do that; setup your desktop to be one large canvas rather than an extended desktop. If you don't see this option in your Windows settings, check the display settings for the PC's video card (Even if it's an integrated graphics chip)

To do that; setup your desktop to be one large canvas rather than an extended desktop. If you don't see this option in your Windows settings, check the display settings for the PC's video card (Even if it's an integrated graphics chip)

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Following, I also tried doing that Dave, and it didn't really work, i had a nvidia quadro graphics, and enabling that feature did not change anything, the 2nd HMI still opened on the first screen and had to drag it over and maximize, and maximize the first on the first screen.

Following, I also tried doing that Dave, and it didn't really work, i had a nvidia quadro graphics, and enabling that feature did not change anything, the 2nd HMI still opened on the first screen and had to drag it over and maximize, and maximize the first on the first screen.

If you are setting up a canvass desktop, note that it is like having one large monitor to VTScada so I expect the horizontal number of monitors in the VTScada settings would be 1. Did you try this?

If you are setting up a canvass desktop, note that it is like having one large monitor to VTScada so I expect the horizontal number of monitors in the VTScada settings would be 1. Did you try this?

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft