Support Forums
Report Tag Problem

So...I have two report tags reporting 15 analog inputs on a standard style report, outputing to a CSV file in a folder on a server. Custom preset at 1 second duration, and 1 minute end time. The report tags are triggered daily at 1:55pm, and 4:55am. The reports successfully generate but only with time/date information and analog input tag names...no values. Any ideas on where I might be going wrong?

So...I have two report tags reporting 15 analog inputs on a standard style report, outputing to a CSV file in a folder on a server. Custom preset at 1 second duration, and 1 minute end time. The report tags are triggered daily at 1:55pm, and 4:55am. The reports successfully generate but only with time/date information and analog input tag names...no values. Any ideas on where I might be going wrong?

I would change your tags to be analog status and configure logging with a deadband of 0 to start. When you've verified that the tags are historizing data correctly (have data) at the exact timestamp up the reports are running, you should have data on you reports.

I would change your tags to be analog status and configure logging with a deadband of 0 to start. When you've verified that the tags are historizing data correctly (have data) at the exact timestamp up the reports are running, you should have data on you reports.
edited Mar 7 '19 at 6:24 pm

As Michael noted, by default an Analog Input tag has no logger attached, you have to configure a separate tag to do that.

An Analog Status has a built-in logger.

As Michael noted, by default an Analog Input tag has no logger attached, you have to configure a separate tag to do that. An Analog Status has a built-in logger.

Software Developer with Trihedral

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft