Support Forums
VTS crashing on starting tags.
VTS

Hello friends, I have a serious problem. VTS does not open on the server. I have two servers, one is a backup of the other, VTS only starts if the network cables are disconnected, clicking on RUN locks in 50% in the final step "Starting tags". Does anyone know how to solve?

Hello friends, I have a serious problem. VTS does not open on the server. I have two servers, one is a backup of the other, VTS only starts if the network cables are disconnected, clicking on RUN locks in 50% in the final step "Starting tags". Does anyone know how to solve?

Okay, I was hoping for a list of drivers and protocols.

What's the network topography?
You wouldn't happen to have formed a loop that switches can't handle?

Try disconnected the other devices from the network one at a time and let's see if it's something other than the server.

Okay, I was hoping for a list of drivers and protocols. What's the network topography? You wouldn't happen to have formed a loop that switches can't handle? Try disconnected the other devices from the network one at a time and let's see if it's something other than the server.

Century Control Systems, Inc. www.centurycontrolsystems-inc.com

Not sure if this will work for you but I'd suggest deleting the application from one of the servers then adding a new application to that server using the get from workstation option in the advanced new application options. Just point it at your other server and grab the application you are looking for.

While this won't diagnose why you are having an issue starting the application, it will likely solve the issue and your application should sync with the primary server and become a backup again.

Not sure if this will work for you but I'd suggest deleting the application from one of the servers then adding a new application to that server using the get from workstation option in the advanced new application options. Just point it at your other server and grab the application you are looking for. While this won't diagnose why you are having an issue starting the application, it will likely solve the issue and your application should sync with the primary server and become a backup again.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft