General Discussions
new to scada

ok the scada software where im at now is on windows server 2008. im trying to get it upgraded but finance is killing me. anyway my question is can I use the old tags in scada im using now and plug them into vtscada 90 day trial. can you plug and play kind of thing or do I need to go through and add all I/Os.

ok the scada software where im at now is on windows server 2008. im trying to get it upgraded but finance is killing me. anyway my question is can I use the old tags in scada im using now and plug them into vtscada 90 day trial. can you plug and play kind of thing or do I need to go through and add all I/Os.

lookout is the program running to view everything scada controls ex. lift stations water well sites. the program is national instruments

lookout is the program running to view everything scada controls ex. lift stations water well sites. the program is national instruments
edited Oct 9 '19 at 8:49 pm

VTScada does allow you to export your existing I/O tags database and convert it to VTScada (we may even be able to do it for you). How many I/O tags does the application currently use? If its less than 50, you may want to consider our free VTScadaLIGHT industrial license. https://www.vtscada.com/free-scada-software/

VTScada does allow you to export your existing I/O tags database and convert it to VTScada (we may even be able to do it for you). How many I/O tags does the application currently use? If its less than 50, you may want to consider our free VTScadaLIGHT industrial license. https://www.vtscada.com/free-scada-software/

Ahh, lookout isn't the easiest one to do.

You can export to excel and then import to VTscada.

but some of the things in lookout don't show up in the export.

I'd just do it manually.

Ahh, lookout isn't the easiest one to do. You can export to excel and then import to VTscada. but some of the things in lookout don't show up in the export. I'd just do it manually.

Century Control Systems, Inc. www.centurycontrolsystems-inc.com

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft