General Discussions
Animated widget

I have used VTScada in my pumping application where my pumps are start&stop according to level in sump.
When my level goes above to start level it will start my pumps & when level reaches below to stop level it will stop tye pumps.
I have used level tag(analog control), pump running status tag (digital status), start & stop level tag(analog control) etc.
I want to animate my overview screen of pumps in 2 different style.

1). When level recahes above start level and pumps are in running state then it colour should be Green, when pumps in stopped state it color should be Red, When any fault occurs in pumps it should ahows in Orange color.
&
2). When my pumps are in running condition it should rotating in clock wise direction and when in stopped condition it should stop rotationg.

How can i make this type of animation in scada screen. How can I make spin animation to widget??

Can you please guide me through this.

Thanks for your support.
Thanks in advance.

I have used VTScada in my pumping application where my pumps are start&stop according to level in sump. When my level goes above to start level it will start my pumps & when level reaches below to stop level it will stop tye pumps. I have used level tag(analog control), pump running status tag (digital status), start & stop level tag(analog control) etc. I want to animate my overview screen of pumps in 2 different style. 1). When level recahes above start level and pumps are in running state then it colour should be Green, when pumps in stopped state it color should be Red, When any fault occurs in pumps it should ahows in Orange color. & 2). When my pumps are in running condition it should rotating in clock wise direction and when in stopped condition it should stop rotationg. How can i make this type of animation in scada screen. How can I make spin animation to widget?? Can you please guide me through this. Thanks for your support. Thanks in advance.
edited Jan 21 '20 at 5:40 am

There's the Animate Widget. You can build your own animations - the instructions are documented.
There's no way to change how one animation works based on operating conditions. You'll need to create a set and then use an expression in the Opacity property of each.

There's the Animate Widget. You can build your own animations - the instructions are documented. There's no way to change how one animation works based on operating conditions. You'll need to create a set and then use an expression in the Opacity property of each.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft