Support Forums
S71200 Error code 33,028 VTSCADA Light

Hello,

Getting error code 33,028 when trying to connect to Siemens S7 Driver. I'm using VTSCADA Light Version 12.0.04.

Any Help is Appreciated

Found Solution

Open the PLC project in the S7 TIA Portal software.
Go to Project View
In the Project Tree window, select the device that is causing the error.
Hit Alt-Enter to bring up the Properties dialog.
On the General tab, select Protection.
Ensure that one of the following options is checked:
Full access (no protection)
Read access
HMI access

Check ‘Permit access with Put/Get communication from remote partner.‘
Click the OK button to save the settings.
Compile and save project, then download modified program to controller.

Hello, Getting error code 33,028 when trying to connect to Siemens S7 Driver. I'm using VTSCADA Light Version 12.0.04. Any Help is Appreciated Found Solution Open the PLC project in the S7 TIA Portal software. Go to Project View In the Project Tree window, select the device that is causing the error. Hit Alt-Enter to bring up the Properties dialog. On the General tab, select Protection. Ensure that one of the following options is checked: Full access (no protection) Read access HMI access Check ‘Permit access with Put/Get communication from remote partner.‘ Click the OK button to save the settings. Compile and save project, then download modified program to controller.
edited Feb 5 '20 at 7:20 pm

I'm glad you were able to solve this issue on your own and thanks for posting your solution to the form!

I'm glad you were able to solve this issue on your own and thanks for posting your solution to the form!

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft