We appreciate the goodwill you bring to our software forum.
Our team of developers and programmers will be watching over things to ensure that posts are respectful and on-topic. To that end, here are some simple principals that we will be following.
- This is a place for professionals to share information. Choose your language and tone accordingly.
- Don’t make discussions personal.
- Don’t use this forum to sell or promote unrelated products or services.
- Don’t share information that will compromise the security of your system or anyone else’s.
- Trihedral provides no guarantee for any of the information or code samples posted to this forum. We will provide the best advice we can and remove or amend any posts we feel are harmful. However, we can't catch everything nor can we predict the effects of any configuration change on your unique system. It is your responsibility to test all changes offline before rolling them out into your production system.
- We reserve the right to remove anything that we think is inappropriate and ban any user who we feel is abusing this resource.
If you think of another rule we should add, post it on this thread.