Support Forums
Using a Prosoft AN-X2 module with VTScada

Has anyone ever used a Prosoft AN-X2 module with VTScada? I have one here working with RSlinx as well as Kepware, but trying to get the intrinsic Allen Bradley ControlLogix Ethernet driver to work with it and having no luck.

Hoping someone here has had any experience?

Thanks!

Has anyone ever used a Prosoft AN-X2 module with VTScada? I have one here working with RSlinx as well as Kepware, but trying to get the intrinsic Allen Bradley ControlLogix Ethernet driver to work with it and having no luck. Hoping someone here has had any experience? Thanks!

OK, First off I'll start with a few assumptions.

One you're trying to access a SLC5/xx or PLC5/XX on a DH485 or a DH+ network.

Two, you've erroneously selected the CIP driver instead of the DF1 Driver.

Three, hopefully you've selected the correct gateway firmware as I don't know for sure what you're connecting to. It's probably AN-X2AB-DHP but I'm not sure.

Try watching this video and seeing if the helps.

OK, First off I'll start with a few assumptions. One you're trying to access a SLC5/xx or PLC5/XX on a DH485 or a DH+ network. Two, you've erroneously selected the CIP driver instead of the DF1 Driver. Three, hopefully you've selected the correct gateway firmware as I don't know for sure what you're connecting to. It's probably AN-X2AB-DHP but I'm not sure. Try watching this video and seeing if the helps. [Set Up: DH+ to EtherNet/IP PanelView migration gateway for PLC5s](https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=230&v=VJOvoplP5MM&feature=emb_logo "Set Up: DH+ to EtherNet/IP PanelView migration gateway for PLC5s") https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=230&v=VJOvoplP5MM&feature=emb_logo

Century Control Systems, Inc. www.centurycontrolsystems-inc.com

edited Apr 15 '20 at 4:05 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft