General Discussions
Activation and the SI Developer's Key

Question - How does the new Activation affect my SI developer key? I currently have a few different versions of VTScada installed on my computer for use in development with different customers. I assume this won’t affect versions before 11.2.25, but what about going forward? Will I be able to install multiple versions of VTScada after 11.2.25? I like to work on their applications in the version they have installed, so I don’t accidentally rely on a new feature in my programming that isn’t available in their installed version.

Answer - The activation applies to the computer, so once a computer has received the activation code, it will not ever need to be activated again no matter which VTScada versions you run on that machine.

Question - How does the new Activation affect my SI developer key? I currently have a few different versions of VTScada installed on my computer for use in development with different customers. I assume this won’t affect versions before 11.2.25, but what about going forward? Will I be able to install multiple versions of VTScada after 11.2.25? I like to work on their applications in the version they have installed, so I don’t accidentally rely on a new feature in my programming that isn’t available in their installed version. Answer - The activation applies to the computer, so once a computer has received the activation code, it will not ever need to be activated again no matter which VTScada versions you run on that machine.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft