General Discussions
Problems Scrolling/Resizing Main Window

Under "configuration" -> "properties" -> Display Tab, under "Application Window Behavior" I have checked "Resizable Window" and "Constrain Aspect Ratio". The image displays fine on a large screen. When using a laptop screen, however, only the upper left corner of the screen shows, and there are no scroll bars to center the window. How can this be fixed?

Thanks.

Under "configuration" -> "properties" -> Display Tab, under "Application Window Behavior" I have checked "Resizable Window" and "Constrain Aspect Ratio". The image displays fine on a large screen. When using a laptop screen, however, only the upper left corner of the screen shows, and there are no scroll bars to center the window. How can this be fixed? Thanks.

Try heading to your display settings and setting the scaling to 100% to see if this resolves your issue.

Try heading to your display settings and setting the scaling to 100% to see if this resolves your issue.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Hi Dave, thanks for the response. I tried this, and it does not resolve the issue. "Restoring Down" the size of the window from full screen also never shows any scroll bars, so I'm stuck with only the upper left side of the main window.

Are scroll bars available at all in the main screen? Or is it always only a fixed size?

Hi Dave, thanks for the response. I tried this, and it does not resolve the issue. "Restoring Down" the size of the window from full screen also never shows any scroll bars, so I'm stuck with only the upper left side of the main window. Are scroll bars available at all in the main screen? Or is it always only a fixed size?

I believe you will also want to head to the settings (where you set the window to be resizeable) and scroll down to the page behavior section and check the 'stretch contents of page to fit available area' box. Note you may also want to select the aspect ratio box below that as well.

Let me know if that works for you.

I believe you will also want to head to the settings (where you set the window to be resizeable) and scroll down to the page behavior section and check the 'stretch contents of page to fit available area' box. Note you may also want to select the aspect ratio box below that as well. Let me know if that works for you.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Hi Dave, ok this worked, I am now able to see and access everything, although some widget text is no longer properly sized. Will experiment more in the next day or so. Thanks for the help.

Hi Dave, ok this worked, I am now able to see and access everything, although some widget text is no longer properly sized. Will experiment more in the next day or so. Thanks for the help.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft