General Discussions
Analog Output / IO Calculation Tag's Stop Writing with no User Signed in v12.0.05

I had a issue and was wondering if there were any known issues.

VTSCADA version 12.0.05

I created a Analog Output and a IO Calculation Tag (Only one was active at a time just to make sure it wasnt a tag type issue) to write Seconds to a PLC to verify VTSCADA was communicating to the PLC.

When i logged off my user account both tags would stop writing to the PLC, i added the logged off user account and it was fine but i didn't know that a user account would stop VTScada from writing output tags. Does anyone have any insight into this is it a version bug?

I had a issue and was wondering if there were any known issues. VTSCADA version 12.0.05 I created a Analog Output and a IO Calculation Tag (Only one was active at a time just to make sure it wasnt a tag type issue) to write Seconds to a PLC to verify VTSCADA was communicating to the PLC. When i logged off my user account both tags would stop writing to the PLC, i added the logged off user account and it was fine but i didn't know that a user account would stop VTScada from writing output tags. Does anyone have any insight into this is it a version bug?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft