Support Forums
SQL query length limit for SQL Data Query Driver

I am working on integrating some backend ERP database information into some of the views we have setup. In working to get a query to operate I have a number of where clause items but it appears there is a length limit on the number of characters for the query. Is this configurable and can I make that a longer value? Thanks,

I am working on integrating some backend ERP database information into some of the views we have setup. In working to get a query to operate I have a number of where clause items but it appears there is a length limit on the number of characters for the query. Is this configurable and can I make that a longer value? Thanks,

I'm happy to forward this to our Support and Development team but they will need the query you are trying to use to help them diagnose the issue here. If you can respond with that, I will have it looked at.

I'm happy to forward this to our Support and Development team but they will need the query you are trying to use to help them diagnose the issue here. If you can respond with that, I will have it looked at.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft