General Discussions
Forecast Data Imports

The organisation I'm currently working for use measured data in offline models to produce predicted (forecast) data for the parameters we monitor.

Can VT Scada handle importing data with future timestamps? and can it handle multiple predicted data datasets?

The organisation I'm currently working for use measured data in offline models to produce predicted (forecast) data for the parameters we monitor. Can VT Scada handle importing data with future timestamps? and can it handle multiple predicted data datasets?

VTScada can import multiple predicted datasets however I do not believe you can enter the data into the historian using a timestamp in the future.

VTScada can import multiple predicted datasets however I do not believe you can enter the data into the historian using a timestamp in the future.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

Do you have any info on how the predicted datasets work with VTScada? How are they imported, stored and accessed? This could be the solution I need.

Do you have any info on how the predicted datasets work with VTScada? How are they imported, stored and accessed? This could be the solution I need.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft