General Discussions
What's the best way to change the tag which is brought up in the historical data viewer by default?

I need to display a history statistics tag in the runtime &, when the operator clicks on it, open historical data viewer to open up & display that history statistics tag's source.

I was able to do this but what I came up with feels too clumsy.

I've created a group of display widgets with pop-ups disabled in the history statistic tag, with pop-ups enabled in the I/O & calculations tag which is the source of my history tag, then by layering the widgets so that the one with pop-ups enabled is hidden because it's at the back.

I need to display a history statistics tag in the runtime &, when the operator clicks on it, open historical data viewer to open up & display that history statistics tag's source. I was able to do this but what I came up with feels too clumsy. I've created a group of display widgets with pop-ups disabled in the history statistic tag, with pop-ups enabled in the I/O & calculations tag which is the source of my history tag, then by layering the widgets so that the one with pop-ups enabled is hidden because it's at the back.

We forcefully turn on the DisableTrend and DisableTooltip flags in source code for all widgets as they are incredibly frustrating for 99% of use cases.

But for this we use a Numerical Value widget with the DisableTrend flag off with an opactiy of 0.01 and draw it as a box over another widget which doesn't have the click to trend functionality.

We forcefully turn on the DisableTrend and DisableTooltip flags in source code for all widgets as they are incredibly frustrating for 99% of use cases. But for this we use a Numerical Value widget with the DisableTrend flag off with an opactiy of 0.01 and draw it as a box over another widget which doesn't have the click to trend functionality.
edited May 17 '21 at 5:35 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft