Support Forums
Change Confirmation Dialog message

Is there a way to change the message in a confirmation dialog?

Is there a way to change the message in a confirmation dialog?

What is the specific dialogue you are looking to update? It should be simple and is likely in Settings -> Languages or Settings -> Edit Properties (Advanced)

What is the specific dialogue you are looking to update? It should be simple and is likely in Settings -> Languages or Settings -> Edit Properties (Advanced)

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

The dialog box that appears when a widget etc. has the "Confirmation Dialog" active:
636c2fbf75ef3

The dialog box that appears when a widget etc. has the "Confirmation Dialog" active: ![636c2fbf75ef3](serve/attachment&path=636c2fbf75ef3)

To elaborate - it would be useful to add and instruction text to this that may remind the operator what to check before doing this action etc. or even add an image - i.e. safety warning etc.

To elaborate - it would be useful to add and instruction text to this that may remind the operator what to check before doing this action etc. or even add an image - i.e. safety warning etc.

Thanks for the update. You can find and edit the change value message in Settings -> Languages. Just search for the string, and you can edit it from there.

To understand how %0 is used in the string, you can read up on that and working with the language strings here:
https://www.vtscada.com/help/Content/D_Customize/Dev_LanguagePanel.htm

Thanks for the update. You can find and edit the change value message in Settings -> Languages. Just search for the string, and you can edit it from there. To understand how %0 is used in the string, you can read up on that and working with the language strings here: https://www.vtscada.com/help/Content/D_Customize/Dev_LanguagePanel.htm

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

I would like to change the alarm code to the beginning of the message, as to allow the user to 'Like' the alarm message and acknowledge it.

This currently works if we remove all of the text except the date, but that introduces the problem of blind acknowledgement. smile

I would like to change the alarm code to the beginning of the message, as to allow the user to 'Like' the alarm message and acknowledge it. This currently works if we remove all of the text except the date, but that introduces the problem of blind acknowledgement. ;)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft