General Discussions
The meaning of each parameter in CommandButton ()

I want to know what each parameter in CommandButton () means. (10,0,0,1,10)Where can I find these explanations,thanks 617a01e879ea2

I want to know what each parameter in CommandButton () means. (10,0,0,1,10)Where can I find these explanations,thanks ![617a01e879ea2](serve/attachment&path=617a01e879ea2)

The CommandButton module implements the Set Value Button widget, and the help for that just shows the parameters that are configurable via the UI.

The arguments in the code roughly correspond in the same order as the UI, but for those highlighted:

• 10 - This is the "WriteMode", should be a value in the range 0 - 5 set by the write options radio buttons.
  • 0 - This is the value set by the "Confirmation Dialog" checkbox.
  • 0 - This is the value set by the "Disable Navigator Menu" checkbox.
  • 1 - This is the value set by the "Disable Tooltips" checkbox.
  • 10 - This is the value set by the "Use Legacy Style Layerable Button" checkbox.

I'm unsure how the first value is 10, the normal range is 0 to 5 or how the last value is also 10, the normal range is 0 or 1, but anything other than 0 will be regarded as checked.

The CommandButton module implements the [Set Value Button](https://www.vtscada.com/help/Content/D_Widgets/Dev_SetValueButtonWidget.htm) widget, and the help for that just shows the parameters that are configurable via the UI. The arguments in the code roughly correspond in the same order as the UI, but for those highlighted: * 10 - This is the "WriteMode", should be a value in the range 0 - 5 set by the write options radio buttons. * 0 - This is the value set by the "Confirmation Dialog" checkbox. * 0 - This is the value set by the "Disable Navigator Menu" checkbox. * 1 - This is the value set by the "Disable Tooltips" checkbox. * 10 - This is the value set by the "Use Legacy Style Layerable Button" checkbox. I'm unsure how the first value is 10, the normal range is 0 to 5 or how the last value is also 10, the normal range is 0 or 1, but anything other than 0 will be regarded as checked.

Software Developer with Trihedral

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft