Support Forums
VT SCADA

Dear Sir,

When I select numeric value widget to display my reading on VT SCADA light a question mark appear next to reading. Kindly guide on how to remove this question mark

Dear Sir, When I select numeric value widget to display my reading on VT SCADA light a question mark appear next to reading. Kindly guide on how to remove this question mark

Right click on the display and uncheck "Questionable Data". I believe it's a heads up to let you or operators know that the point/graphic was newly added.

Right click on the display and uncheck "Questionable Data". I believe it's a heads up to let you or operators know that the point/graphic was newly added.

Thanks, @mpetruskavich. This is designed to aid in several development tasks, including commissioning systems. Beyond the questionable data indicator, there are also indicators for unlinked or manual data.

Thanks, @mpetruskavich. This is designed to aid in several development tasks, including commissioning systems. Beyond the questionable data indicator, there are also indicators for unlinked or manual data.

Trihedral Engineering Ltd.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft